This blog is different. I put a lot of big things, personal things about my life on the internet for everyone to see. I do it so others may find courage and learn from my mistakes. I focus a lot of the big parts of my life that are messy, funny, and crazy.
Today, we are taking a break. I figured that it would be fun to share 10 random things you may not know about me by now. Just silly facts that make me more of who I am.
So here we go...
- Although I have two dogs, I'm more of a cat person. I love my dogs. I would never give them up. But I miss having a purring kitten in my lap while I read a good book. Puppies just jump all over you and whine (at least mine do).
- I don't like wearing socks. I prefer to be barefoot. Unless they are super fuzzy and super bright! Or it's really, really, really, about-to-lose-your-toe-to-frostbite cold out.
- I was born in Texas. If I go back to the south, my southern accent comes back. And it can take up to three days to get rid of it once I leave. It's a pain.
- I did ballet for five years as a kid. I loved it! I missed it. On special occasions you may be able to catch me doing ballet as I put away laundry.
- I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper!
- I have broken all ten of my fingers at some point in my life.
- I use humor as a coping technique. If I get over stressed or upset, I try to make myself and/or others laugh as much as I can.
- I like to pretend I'm organized. I'm really not. I always start using planners and such. I have yet to use one a whole year through.
- My favorite sport to watch is football. My favorite sport to play is volleyball.
- My biggest fear is my children not knowing who I am or how much they mean to me.
Now it's your turn! I won't make you do ten, but share at least 3 random facts about yourself! Let's get to know each other in this Maniac world!