- No Bed-Time. It's awesome! Truly! I can stay up as late as I want, whenever I want. Pay no attention when I'm passed out and drooling before either of my kids. That's not important. What matters is that I could stay up if I really wanted to.
- I Can Eat Ice Cream For Breakfast. I totally could if I wanted to. I still need to do that... or cake. Cake is good.
- R-Rated Movies. Oh yeah! I'm living the dream now! I never thought I could live without that extra rating! I would have missed so many awesome movies! Tropic Thunder, Girl Interrupted, Riddick, and more! Don't worry that I love Big Hero 6, Dumbo, and How to Train Your Dragon (both 1 and 2). Again, it's the fact that I can watch them. I just happen to enjoy Disney movies more.
- BOOZE!! Oh sweet nectar... The nights were I'm just so wound up that I can barely sit down, there is almost nothing better than curling up with a yummy book and even yummier drink. Not every night, but some nights. Yummy vodka...
- I Don't Have to Answer to Anyone. That's right. I don't have to call and check-in with my mommy or daddy every hour. I don't have to ask permission to go out at night. I don't have to worry about anyone else. Except my kids. I have to make sure those two things are alright. So I can't be out all night. Or every night. And they get me up pretty early too. And I check in with Kyle if I do go out... But yeah! I don't have to answer to anyone except those three. Haha!
- I Don't Have to Eat My Vegetables. Need I say more? Take that brussel sprouts! I don't have to eat you! Get lost broccoli! Ignore the fact that I love both brussel sprouts and broccoli. I don't have to eat them if I don't want to. I want to, but shush.
My name is Kristen and I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder. This is my hysterical journey as a mom of two dealing with life twists and turns while trying to not let my "crazy" get too out of hand. I strive to be a happily depressed mom.
Blogs I Love