I tried that. But there are just too many that I love and that I want to live by. There's several quotes and sayings that I've heard and read that I try to keep in the back of my mind.
- She always had that about her, that look of otherness, of eyes that see things much too far, and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world. - Joanne Harris
- Embrace the glorious mess that you are. - Elizabeth Gilbert
- To live will be an awfully big adventure. - Peter Pan
- The loneliest people and the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.
- Whatever makes you weird is probably your greatest asset. - Joss Whedon
- Do one thing everyday that scares you. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. - Robin Williams
- Not my circus. Not my monkeys - Polish Proverb
- Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart.