Yeah. I think I won that one.
Along with some hysterical moments and meeting some pretty amazing women, I was able to get quite a bit done for the blog. And I didn't think I'd be able to get anything done!
Here is what I was able to accomplish:
- Update a few old posts
- Get blog posts pinned to Pinterest (check out my new Maniac Mom board!)
- I created a button for my blog! Check it out on the sidebar!
- I created a Mental Health Info and Resources Page. It's still a work in progress.
- I was also able to get some posts planned for April.
While I wish I was able to do more, I'm VERY proud of myself for getting that far. There are only a couple things that I wasn't able to get to at all.
- Finding people to Guest Post (email me if you are interested pretty please!)
- Implementing "Man Posts" - Kyle wants to start doing a feature post every so often! Awesome!
- Taking steps to start monetizing the blog
The Blog Staycation was amazing! I love participating in it! There will be another one towards the end of August, so start planning your to-do list now! We look forward to seeing you!