Today is National "That Sucks" Day. That's pretty epic if you ask me. How am I celebrating? Well, here are some things I would love to be able to say, "That sucks."
- Oh, hello there child of mine. You want to me to make you four lunches so you can eat two bites out of each and then hate it? That sucks... you're getting one today.
- The laundry pile is the size of Mount Everest... times two? That sucks.
- Was your sandwich made on white bread and you wanted wheat? That sucks.
- All we have for dinner is canned spaghettio's? That sucks. For Kyle. HA!
- You want to watch Mickey Mouse on repeat? That sucks. I'm binge watching on Netflix.
- You don't think I really need another pair of shoes? That sucks. One in every color please.
- You have explosive poop running down your shorts, little one? That sucks. Go find Daddy.
- I should probably run errands since today is my day off? That sucks. I'm scrapbooking and stuffing my face with cookies.
- I'm out of booze? That REALLY sucks...
What situations or people would you love to say,"That sucks," too?