- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You have to answer all the questions you were given by the person who nominated you.
- You must choose 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and come up with a new set of 11 questions for them.
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated.
I was nominated by Homemade Momy. Be sure to check out her blog and all the fun stuff she's got going on!
Here are my questions...
1. How did you choose your blog name?
I wanted something that stuck out and that was easy to remember. Since I suffer from a mental illness and often feel like a maniac, the name seemed to fit.
2. What is your favorite season?
Fall. It's usually still warm enough in Colorado to be comfortable, but not scorching. Fall arts and crafts are fun to do as well, and this will be the first year Chase will be old enough to sit still long enough to do some! I also can't lie when I say, it's the best time of the year because all the bugs are dying and hiding for the winter! Woo-hoo!
3. Do you have a blogging assistant go-to?
4. If so, what is it?
5. What is your LEAST favorite movie genre?
Westerns. Oh my gosh I hate westerns. I find them boring, predictable, and repetitive.
6. Do you go to the fair during the summer?
I don't. Colorado doesn't have very good fairs, sadly enough.
7. Candles or wax warmers?
Candles all the way. I think the smell is less powerful (which I like) and I like the warm glow of the flame. The little pyro in me likes them too.
8. Where would you live if you could live in any setting?
Washington, west coast. I love the rain, and the green. Washington is where I want to end up eventually. I miss living there a lot. My ideal house would be two stories with a completed basement. Four bedrooms, 3 baths, study, formal dining room, and a four car garage (the hubby needs somewhere to work on his toys).
9. When looking for a craft or recipe, where's your go-to source?
Pinterest. I'm addicted. But I have found some awesome stuff on there. Great dinners, yummy desserts, and good ideas for presents.
10. How do you feel about voluntary C-sections and inductions?
It's the woman's choice, and I have no business in it. I'm not going to tell another woman what I think she should or shouldn't do with her body.
But I was planning on a voluntary induction with Sky, but I went into labor naturally two days prior.
11. Cats or dogs?
Give me both! I love all fluffy animals. I would never complain about a cat in my lap and a dog on my feet.
Thanks, Homemade Momy! Twas fun!
Now, who are the next victims?
Worst Mother Of The Year
Confessions of the Perfect Mom
Here are your questions!
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
2. How did you choose what you were going to blog about?
3. What's your favorite link-up party?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. What is your favorite reality TV show and why?
7. What's your favorite meal to cook for your family?
8. Who is your celebrity crush? Why?
9. Where do you picture yourself in 10 years?
10. Would you rather go to a movie or a play?
11. Who was your childhood hero?